As a private individual, you have a 14-day right of exchange/return when shopping online. This means that you can return unused, undamaged goods within 14 days of receiving your parcel. If an item has been used or handled carelessly, so that it can no longer be sold as new, you will be obliged to compensate the online shop for the loss in value. In some cases, in order to determine the characteristics or function of an item, you may need to break the packaging, which should be opened as carefully as possible and returned with the item.
If the product is broken when you open the package or if there is a defect in the product, you, as a private person, have the right to complain. However, the complaint must be made within a reasonable time and no later than 2 months after you discovered the defect.
Private individuals who exercise their right of withdrawal pay the shipping costs (SEK 79) for the returned goods. In the event of a defect in the product, we will refund the return freight and what you paid for the damaged or incorrectly delivered product, provided that we cannot send you a new product within a reasonable time.
A return or complaint number must always be attached. Returns and complaints without an approved return or complaint number will not be accepted.
Examples of approved complaints:
- Cracks in the estate
- Cracks in the glaze
- Edge-supported goods
- Mists (visible clay) in the glaze
Examples of unauthorised complaints:
- Shades in the glaze
- Different depths in the relief pattern
- Small shape variations on the same model
- Cracking and running glaze on the effect glazes (read under product information)
- Variations in the glaze "fig/fig"
- This instruction applies to all types of return requests.It is important that you fill in all fields of the return form. The return number is valid for 14 days and the return must reach us within these days.
- We will contact you by email as soon as your request has been received and checked.
- Upon return, all products MUST be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories.
- Please remember to always send the product in outer packaging so as not to damage the original packaging.
- Pack the goods well to avoid damage.
- Include a copy of the return confirmation in the return and send it to us.
- The return address is Sthål AB, Ågatan 5, 212 25 Malmö.
OBS! Returns sent in without an approved return or claim number will not be accepted.