General terms and conditions of purchase for Sthål AB
- These general terms and conditions apply between Sthål AB (company no. 556870-4463) and you who place an order with us via https://webshop.sthal.se/. Detailed contact details and other information about Sthål AB can be found on the Website. The Terms apply only to you as a consumer who places your order and thereby purchases a product from us via the Website.
- If you are shopping as a private individual, you need to be over 16 and not under guardianship. If you are under 16, the consent of your guardians is required to order from us.
- We may change these Terms at any time, but the changes you agreed to at the time of your purchase will always apply to that purchase. Any changes will be reflected in the most recently posted version of the Terms on the Website. Changes will take effect from the time you accept the Terms, i.e. when you make a new purchase.
2. Contract and order
- In order to make a purchase through the Site, you must accept the Terms.
- After receipt of your order, Sthål AB will send you an order confirmation by e-mail as soon as possible, confirming your order. The contract of purchase is only concluded when Sthål AB has confirmed the order in writing and you have received the order confirmation by e-mail.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order, for example, if you have provided incorrect information or the order cannot be fulfilled due to end of sale.
- Please note that we never restock products that are temporarily out of stock. Such products must be reordered at another time.
3. Product information etc.
- We reserve the right to make final sales of products and to make any pictorial or typographical errors on the Site, in advertisements or other promotional material and product descriptions. Sthål AB reserves the right to correct any such errors, to change or update the information on the Site and to make ongoing product changes and improvements to the Site.
- Images on the Site depicting products, in advertisements and other promotional materials should be considered solely as illustrations and not a specification of the product's features, functions, origin or any warranty. Sthål AB is not responsible for information on the Site that comes from a third party.
- The content of the Site is protected by copyright. Product names and logos may also be protected by trademark law or under marketing laws. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without the prior written consent of Sthål AB.
4. Prices and payment
- When ordering, the prices that apply are those indicated on the Website at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed or unless circumstances clearly indicate otherwise. All prices are quoted in Swedish kronor (SEK) and include applicable VAT. The prices do not include any payment and freight charges, which are stated separately. The total price of the order is shown before you complete the order and in the order confirmation.
- Sthål AB strives to ensure that the Website contains accurate information to the greatest extent possible. However, we reserve the right that the Site may contain typographical errors and incorrect prices and we are not bound by prices that you knew or should have known to be incorrect. If an incorrect price has been quoted for a product ordered, we will notify you and await any approval of the corrected price before the order is considered accepted.
- You may pay for your purchase using the payment options and according to the separate payment terms set out on the Website. We reserve the right not to always offer all payment methods or to change the payment method if for any reason the one chosen by you does not work at the time of purchase.
5. Promotions, discount codes and other offers
- Sthål AB may from time to time run promotions, discount codes and other offers for various products ("Offers"). For products covered by such Offers, the preferential price or conditions apply for the limited period specified in connection with the relevant Offer or while stocks last. Otherwise, these Terms and Conditions apply.
- Offers cannot be combined with other discounts unless explicitly stated otherwise. Upon termination or withdrawal of the Offer, these Terms and Conditions shall apply in full to the products previously covered by the Offer.
6. Abandoned shopping trolley
- If you have added products to your shopping cart without placing an order, we will send you an e-mail with a list of the products you have added to your shopping cart, provided that you:
- are a customer and have not objected to marketing from us, or
- you have otherwise consented to receive marketing from us.
- You can opt out of marketing at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" in the email you receive.
- You can recreate the cart at any time with all the products you have put in the cart. If you do not want to recreate the cart, you do not need to take any action. The price and availability of the products are based on the prices and availability that were in effect when you placed the products in the cart. We therefore reserve the right to change prices in connection with various Offers and for final sales.
- Shipping costs are added to your order unless otherwise expressly stated in your order. For more information on the delivery options we offer, please visit the Website. Please note that there may be limitations to the various options.
- Delivery time may vary depending on which option you choose. The expected delivery time is indicated on the Website and will be displayed to you during the ordering process.
- Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made within 30 days of Sthål AB confirming the order in writing in the order confirmation. Please note that delivery times are approximate and that deviations from these may occur. If your order is delayed, you will be notified accordingly.
- Before delivery takes place, you will receive a notification showing where and when your order is to be collected or received. You are responsible for receiving or redeeming your order during the time specified in the notification. Packages are preferably collected in person with valid identification and order number. For uncollected orders, we are entitled to charge a fee of SEK 150 for our handling costs of the order and for the return freight to us.
8. Right of withdrawal for individuals
- When purchasing products from the Site, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason, except as stated below. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us within 14 days of receipt of the product ordered (the "Withdrawal Period").
- When you make your purchase through the Site, you have the right to open the packaging and examine the product to the extent necessary to assess your satisfaction with it. If and to the extent that the product is handled to a greater extent than is necessary to determine its characteristics or function, Sthål AB is entitled to make a depreciation deduction from the amount that Sthål AB is required to refund to you. The amount of the deduction corresponds to the reduction in value of the product compared to the original value of the product.
- By accepting the Terms, you agree that the right of withdrawal does not apply to digital content delivered by means other than a physical medium.
- When you order a product for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, you will receive clear information about this. If a product has been sealed, you must not break the seal if you want to exercise your right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal therefore ends when you break the seal. Sealing also refers to technical sealing (e.g. serial number).
- If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear and unambiguous notice to Sthål AB, before the withdrawal period has expired. For smooth handling, the message should contain your name, address, order number, order date, e-mail address and which products you are cancelling if the order contains several products. The message can be sent via our complaint and return form (lhttps://webshop.sthal.se/page/... ), or the standard form for right of withdrawal developed by the Swedish Consumer Agency, seehere
- Products must be sent to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the day on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The withdrawal period shall be deemed to have been observed if you return the goods before the expiry of this 14-day period. When returning products subject to the right of withdrawal, you will be charged the cost of the return freight (SEK 79) and will be responsible for the condition of the returned product from the time you receive the product until we receive it. We therefore recommend that the product is sent in its original packaging and well packaged with traceable shipping.
- If you cancel your purchase, we will refund the value of the goods. The refund will be made without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which we were notified of your decision to cancel your purchase. Refunds will be made via the payment method you chose when placing your order unless we have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, the refund will not cost you anything. We may withhold the refund until we receive the goods back from you or until you send us proof that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
9. Open purchase for individuals
- In addition to the statutory right of withdrawal, Sthål AB offers all customers open purchase for 14 days and the right of exchange. Returns must be made to Sthål AB and handled in the manner set out under point 7 above.
10. Complaints for private individuals
- When ordering via the Website, you always have the right to claim your product(https://webshop. sthal.se/page/... ) within three years from the day you received the product. If you wish to claim a defect in the product, you should contact Sthål AB as soon as possible after the defect was discovered. For the complaint to be valid, it must always be made within a reasonable time after you noticed or should have noticed the defect. A complaint made within two months of the discovery of the defect is always considered to have been made within a reasonable time.
- We recommend that you inspect the products when you receive them and that you report any damage to the packaging directly to the carrier or delivery point and make a note of the damage on the shipping documents.
- You can complain about a defective product by returning it to us at the address indicated on the Website. You are responsible for the condition of the returned product from the time you receive it until Sthål AB receives it. We therefore recommend that the product is sent in its original packaging and well packaged with traceable shipping. Sthål AB does not redeem any products returned against cash on delivery or COD.
- Once Sthål AB has received the claimed product and determined that the claim is valid, we will reimburse you in accordance with applicable law. This means that the defect will be rectified or that we will replace the defective product with a new one. If this is not possible or if Sthål AB otherwise deems it more cost-effective, Sthål AB may instead make a refund of the amount you paid for your order including the return cost. Please note that Sthål AB has the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective according to the applicable law and that Sthål AB in such a case will not refund any expenses for return freight.
11. Applicable law and disputes
- If you have any questions regarding complaints, your right of withdrawal or any other issues related to your order, please contact our customer service(https://webshop.sthal.se/custo... ).
- As a consumer, you can also contact the Swedish Complaints Board (ARN) via arn.se or by post to Box 174, 101 23 Stockholm. In the event of a dispute, Sthål AB will follow ARN's recommendations. As a consumer, you can also complain via the EU's web-based dispute resolution platform, which you can access via http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- Disputes between companies are settled by the general courts.
These Terms shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Swedish law.
Publication date: 2018-05-24